RustBlood 2x | Solo Duo Trio
Lightly Modded Rust Server - Dallas, TX
The RustBlood 2x Trio server is built to be high performance, well moderated vanilla+ experience for players who do not wish to play on servers with large groups, but enjoy some quality of life mods to speed up gameplay without changing the core functionality of the game itself.
Admin & Staff
To contact an administrator, the best method is to join Discord and #create-a-ticket
- Owner: Beach Haus
- Adminstrator: Temple
- Administrator: Maiden
Wipe Cycle Information
- The 2x Trio always wipes at 7PM EST on Fridays - an announcement will be sent to the #announcements channel in Discord when reset and if it was a map or BP wipe.
- The map wipes weekly, while blueprints are wiped every other week.
This is a list of the mods that are used on the 2x trio server:
- Better Chat - to show titles of who is speaking and make chat smoother
- Blueprint Manager - electrical components and metal tools unlocked by default
- Skip Queue - for VIP users to skip the queue
- CompoundOptions - coffins sold at outpost for 80 scrap
- Everlight - some deployables that give light off work infinitely with no fuel
- GatherManager - for 2x resource gathering (1.5x on sulfur)
- InfoPanel - displays information about the server and server events in a UI panel
- Kits - to provide basic kits to all players (bow, building) - NOT VIP exlusive
- MagicLoot - to change some loot tables - removes some garbage loot and multiplies loot from certain containers
- LootPlus - changes some tables for quality of life
- QuickSmelt - speeds up smelting by a factor of 2
- RandomSpawns - old spawning system, can spawn anywhere on the map at random
- StackSizeController - controls stack sizes of each item to curate a better 2x experience
- TimeOfDay - 2 minute nights
- UpgradeWorkbenches - can drag a tier 2 workbench -> tier 1 workbench to replace and refund the tier 1 bench, also works for tier 2 -> tier3
Below you will find a general set of server rules and guidelines. If you have questions or concerns about these rules or other situations while in game, please reach out to an admin in the RustBlood Discord for further clarification.
- The maximum players in a group is 3, whether they are online or offline.
- Players may be swapped out once per wipe cycle.
- All code locks must be re-configured with a different access code.
- All bags and beds must be destroyed.
- The tool cupboard’s authentication must be cleared.
- The group must contact an admin on Discord to alert them of the swap, to avoid being flagged for breaking the limit.
- Trading must be performed through the use of shop fronts or vending machines.
- Breaking this rule puts you at risk of a permanent server ban.
Toxicity & Abuse
- Do not use hate speech, including racist, homophobic, and sexist remarks.
- Do not be overly toxic.
- Do not harass other players or the RustBlood staff members.
- Do not advertise on the game servers or Discord.
- There is no rule against griefing, but be “reasonable.”
- There is no leniency, you have been warned.
- Scripting, hacking, or any form of cheating will be a permanent IP ban across all RustBlood servers.
- No VAC bans newer than 365 days.
- No game bans, period.
- Guitar scripts are okay to use.